Hart Marine is a leader within the marine manufacturing industry. We are a family owned marine building business renowned for our construction of innovative Pilot Vessels. We are located in Mornington and are currently seeking energetic and passionate people to join our growing team.
Due to our significant growth and continued success, this is an exciting time to become a part of the dynamic team here at Hart Marine.
We pay above award wage and we do our very best to make it a happy, harmonious and most importantly safe environment.
You must be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment and drug and alcohol testing.
These roles consist of very hands on, manual labour – so for your safety, you need to be physically fit.
EXPERIENCED BOAT BUILDERS AND MARINE MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
We are looking for several experienced and qualified Boat Builders and Marine Mechanical Engineers to join our team of 60 onsite employees. You will be a team player and be able to commit to a full-time position with hours consisting of Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Hold trade qualifications in Marine Craft Construction or Marine Mechanical Technology
- Have demonstrated experience working in boat building or marine mechanics
- Have a strong understanding of safe work practices and workplace health and safety
- Demonstrate excellent hand tool skills and machinery experience
- Communicate and work well within a team environment
- Work well in fast paced environments with deadlines
- Have a strong eye for detail with a focus on accuracy and quality first time
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Have experience working with fibreglass laminate
- Be reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Have an easy going nature, enthusiasm and sense of humour
Skills in painting, fibreglass or timber work will be highly regarded
Interviews will commence immediately. If you are interested, please apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you require any further information, please call our HR Administrator, Shannon Gray on 03 5975 5622
** Please note, you must hold relevant Australian Working Rights to be considered for this position, or be able to relocate yourself at your costs if a 457 visa is offered**